Abdominal pain or stomach pain occurs in the belly area. The area of abdominal consists of stomach, pancreas, small and large intestine, liver, and reproductive organs. Area covers the part below of ribs to pelvis.
There are some sorts of pain:
- Generalized pain: This type of pain, you feel half than your stomach portion. This type of pain is because of gas, stomach virus, and indigestion.
- Localized pain: Pain is found in stomach area only. This will be a sign of organ problem such as gallbladder, appendix, or stomach.
- Cramp pain: Most of the time it is not consider much serious. It occurs due to bloating, and gas. Usually this occurs after diarrhea.
- Colicky pain: This type of pain starts and ends so fast. Usually it is severe type of pain. Gallstones and kidney stones are default reasons for such type of abdominal pain.
Ways to Cure Abdominal Pain:
If abdominal pain is due to general causes, you can cure it with home remedies.
- Drink lukewarm water with start of morning:
If the reason behind abdominal pain is gas, indigestion, and constipation, starting your morning with drinking lukewarm water is best remedy to avoid pain. Lukewarm water will help blood to flow in your body without any extra effort. This makes all internal organs to function perfectly. Internal organs will extract nutrients of foods and digest it without extra effort. Besides these, fluids are used to sooth the pain. Fluids are given directly into your vein to improve fluid loss and your small intestine.
- Use Carom Seeds:
You can use carom seeds with warm water. The active enzymes in carom seeds releases gastric juice. This juice helps to boost digestive function. You can roast carom seeds and take it with warm water for speedy effect.
Ginger relieves gastric problems. Including ginger in daily diet is very much helpful in menstrual cycle. It is helpful for woman to fight against abdominal pain during period.
- Avoid solid food and dairy foods:
If you are suffering from abdominal pain, avoid solid food. You can use hotchpotch (khichdi) with maximizing water portion. When you are in abdominal pain, avoid consuming milk and its product. Along with that you need to avoid fried foods, high-fat foods, and food with citrus acid, alcohol, caffeine, tomato products and beverages with carbonate.
If you have abdominal pain due to overeating or foods which produce gastric problems, fasting is recommended or best solution for avoiding abdominal pain. Pain killer or other medicines are not helpful to feel you ease. You should not take medicine without doctor’s advice.
Some other cares:
- Use hot water bag or bottle on abdomen.
- Before eating foods, you should start with water.
- Have a rest with plenty amount.
- If painkiller is mandatory, use mild one such as paracetamol. Avoid aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drugs.
Abdominal pain usually goes away without surgery. You can check all those above ways to cure it. But if you are suffering from the abdominal pain, don’t forget to consult with doctor.