Masturbation is a taboo in our society but it is just touching yourself for sexual pleasure and very much natural same as doing sex. Many of us masturbate but shy away to talk about it or we make fun of it among people.
Before puberty, many children discover feeling themselves is quite good. You suddenly turn awkward or angry. Actually, there may be many benefits of masturbation and we are going to light on them. So that next time you catch your child touching himself, let him know it is normal but also should maintain privacy.
Masturbation health benefits
You may have gone through many weird expressions about masturbation such as you will get infertility, once you begin it you become habitual, it shrinks your reproduction parts, it grows hair in unwanted places and many more. None of these are true.
Maybe you are shocked to read or feel it crazy but there are benefits of it. Masturbation is not unhealthy at all. It is good for mental and physical health. You can consider it the safest sex, you will have no risk of sexually transmitted diseases or getting pregnant.
When you get ejected, your body will release hormones like endorphins that soothe pain and let you feel good. You have a great feeling when you get orgasm whether it is sex with a partner or by yourself.
- Masturbation is good to reduce stress.
- Masturbation helps to treat many sexual diseases.
- It relieves muscle tension and menstrual cramps.
- It strengthens and tones your muscle in your anal and pelvic areas.
- It releases sexual tension.
- It fights against sleeping disorders.
- It can improve your body image and self-esteem.
- It helps to figure out what type of sex do you enjoy most. Where do you like the most to be touched? Do you like fast or slow ejection? How to make yourself feel good without much burden on your partner? How much pressure do you feel good?
There are no issues with masturbating generally. Many people masturbate once in a week, month, two months, and some don’t masturbate. But the problems generate when people start masturbating too much because it gets you away from your work, responsibility, social life, and many more. If you do have an excess of the masturbating problem, you should consult the doctors. The therapist will help you to get over from guilt type of feelings. It’s ok if you masturbate while you are in a relationship. It shows you a different way to please yourself. Both female and male can have this whenever they want. Moreover, doing it on regular interval keeps one fresh and more active.