Many of us criticize our organization for not caring employees, but what are our parameters to decide so? Know these parameters then conclude yourself, “Is your organization loyal to all?” If your organization behaves in below manner, it means your organization is loyal to you.
- Don’t criticize you overtly: Criticizing sometimes is a better way to take best out of you. Boss sometimes criticizes you because organization knows your true potential and wants you to perform better than your colleagues.
But sometimes criticizing takes away all the respect you deserve when you are going to be criticized in front of your colleagues.
A loyal organization does not back bitch, snipping or gossiping neither behind you nor in front of you.
- Disagree with you in private: Debate and disagreement are healthy for the growth of organisation and employees. Every organization loves to listen to the opinion of his team no matter how bitter the opinion is. The organization is open to playing devil’s advocate. In fact, the organization believes that honest opinion exchanges are beneficial for both the company as well as employees.
- Organization respects you and your decisions publicly: Have you heard your boss in some of the meeting that I don’t think it is the best thing to do but we are going to do it for sure. It means that your organization is loyal to you all. A loyal organization doesn’t try to prove you wrong. Even they can do everything which proves you to be right.
- Organization tells what you suppose to listen: As an entry level you are so enthusiastic about of your job, full of energy, ready with burning opinions, it doesn’t mean that you will be always right or every opinion will be executed as you have given but organization will tell you the things what you want to listen. Example: Many times direct reports submitted by you take different stands or you proved to be wrong, but the organization will not tell you in a harsh
The organization does so to recognize your good intention to an organization, whereas organization knows that you don’t care for the remarks but the organization doesn’t want to kill your enthusiasm toward your job.
- Treat you as a Person: In a loyal organization, there is a remarkable relation between the organization (employer) and employees. The organization has the realization that employees want to help the organization to get personal as well as professional goals. The organization wants best for it as the same way that you want best for yourself. So, the organization looks up to you as more than just an employee. The organization treats you as a person, a valuable person.
- The organization is opened arms of your decision to leave: Many Employees want to leave the job for a better opportunity, to enter a new field, or to start their own business. Organization adieu them with wishes for the future. To let an employee go without any condition means that the organization welcomes your decision, accepts you as a plain-old employee and trusts you to a high
If your organization behaves in such a way, it means that your organization is loyal to you.